[imp] attachement file name doesn't appear

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:42:24 -0500

Quoting Carl Provencher <Carl.Provencher@sit.ulaval.ca>:

> I have some problem with file attachement.  When I receive email (send with
> imp) with files attach (like powerpoint, excel, word, gif, jpeg files), I
> have it in a "Part(s)" of email, but it appear like this:
> ---------------
>
> Part(s):     2 UNKNOWN_PARAMETER_VALUE application/vnd.ms-powerpoint 114,95
> KB
> The file name is replace with "UNKNOWN_PARAMETER_VALUE".  Why ?

I'm guessing that c-client doesn't like how this was broken up onto two lines;
that looks a bit strange. Does the email come from IMP that way, or does your
MTA do that?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the