[imp] Problem im Auth.php

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:02:39 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 8 Dec 2001, Mike A. Oligny <pandaro@freebsd.schema.ca> wrote:

> > Quoting Stefan Schleifer <gnut@odn.de>:
> >
> > > i still receive the "Warning: unserialize() failed at offset
> > > 0 of 35 bytes in /path-to_server/horde/lib/Auth.php on line
> > > 227"-Error when logging in to horde/imp.
>
> This is happening to me now--only when using webmail.blah.com
> instead of blah.com/horde.
>
> 	Warning: unserialize() failed at offset 0 of 36
> 	bytes in /usr/local/www/data.default/ ...
> 	horde/lib/Auth.php on line 227
>
> (cvs/head - two hours ago)

Either of you using Opera as your browser?  We're starting to test here,
and one of my users is getting it too.  When he clicks "Reload" in Opera
5.0/Linux from the INBOX we see:

Warning:  unserialize() failed at offset 0 of 35 bytes in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 227

and it drops back to the Horde summary screen.  It doesn't happen in
Mozilla 0.9.2.1/Linux or IE 5.5/Windows that I can see, but I just tested
with Netscape 4.7/Solaris and it's doing the same as Opera.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde