[imp] error in change password

Tim Gorter email@teletechnics.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 03:53:41 +0100

Hi imp folk,

I hadn't got any response from anyone, so I am hoping that with this
message I could get a pointer.

Can anyone translate to me where this error message may come from /
mean.

TG> Warning: Passing locale category name as string is deprecated. Use the
TG> LC_* -constants instead. in
TG> /usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3 on line 27

As postconf.php3 is something that is accessed by all menu selections,
I can't think there is anything wrong with that. I do notice that the
passwd.lang file in the local directory is empty in the distribution,
so I tried copying into the blank (minimal) info that is in most other
.lang files in that directory. No change.

if I understand right the consequent error messages are a result of
the first one, so all I want to do is resolve that one first. The line
(27) of postconf.php3 does use RC_ALL a RC_* constants, so the error
does not even make sense.

Any help appreciated.

thanks,
tim.

PS. when it was imp 2.2.4 it was working just dandy? what changed?

Monday, December 10, 2001, 2:09:03 PM, you (imp) wrote:

TG> I recently upgraded the imp from 2.2.4 to 2.2.7
TG> And now when I choose 'change password' in the menu (having the pop
TG> change password enabled) I get the following error message (with the
TG> normal change password fields underneath.

TG> All other menu selections seem to work fine.

TG> Anyone with clues as to what is happening?

TG> server O/S freeBSD
TG> Horde: 1.2.7
TG> IMP: 2.2.7
TG> PHP Version: 4.0.6
TG> using mySQL 3.23.42

TG> thanks,
TG> tim.

TG> Warning: Passing locale category name as string is deprecated. Use the
TG> LC_* -constants instead. in
TG> /usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3 on line 27

TG> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
TG> (output started at
TG> /usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3:27) in
TG> /usr/local/lib/phplib/session.inc on line 448

TG> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
TG> (output started at
TG> /usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3:27) in
TG> /usr/local/lib/phplib/session.inc on line 449

TG> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
TG> (output started at
TG> /usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3:27) in
TG> /usr/local/lib/phplib/session.inc on line 450

TG> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
TG> (output started at
TG> /usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3:27) in
TG> /usr/local/etc/httpd/vhosts/horde/imp/poppassd.php3 on line 38

Teletechnics Afield
Tel +44 (0)7785 977 087 Fax +44 (0)20 7681 1178
mailto:email@teletechnics.com   http://www.teletechnics.com

currently in: Barcelona, Spain