[imp] timeout

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 21:48:33 -0500

Quoting RooTiX <rootix@yahoo.fr>:

> With Imp3-RC3/horde2, if we compose a message during a
> long time more than (i think) 1 hour, the session imp
> is lost and we can't send messages. I don't know if it
> is apache, php, horde, imp the problem. I think that
> the local session (sess_xxx) in "/tmp" disapear but
> i'm not sure.

Yes, the session is being garbage collected. You can lower the gc_probability,
increase session lifetime, etc. We need a way to handle this gracefully, but no
one has written it yet. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the