[imp] IMP RC3 has outdated INSTALL doc - FreeBSD anyone????

Marc Fellman m.fellman@vitalogic.nl
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:22:26 +0100

Citeren Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>:

> * Jon Parise <jon@horde.org> [20011213 12:41]: wrote:
> > On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 12:20:55PM +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> >
> > > With a week already spent plagued with errors at every step, I see I am
> not
> > > making any good progress. Is there anyone who has done this successfully
> on
> > > FreeBSD who cares to share his success with others like me?
> >
> > Yes.   What's your question?
>
> I wash just wondering if there is anyone who can share his step-by-step HOWTO
> for
> FreeBSD. At the moment the error I am getting is found at
> https://alligator.wananchi.com
> The error occurs after you press the login button. Here are some valid
> credentials to
> login. I've been told about the include_path but I guess that is correctly
> set.

First of all I get a not configured kind a message with the instructions of
what to do. You probably don't want other people to do the configuring but if
you start with the configuration as explained by the window then there is a
good change of getting it working. BTW don't you want to look at Horde 2 and
IMP 3?

> login: imptest
> passwd: HordeImp
>
> for anyone who's like to see it.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> NB: I know I haven't secured the box as far as the IMP install is concerned.
> No need
> while the setup is incomplete.

No totaly true I think.