[imp] IMP RC3 has outdated INSTALL doc - FreeBSD anyone????

Thierry Thomas Thierry.Thomas@sully-group.fr
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:27:27 +0100

Le 13 Dec 01 à 17:11:13 +0000, Odhiambo Washington écrivait :
> > Your pear is not being found in your path. horde/test.php is a great asset- if
> > it's not in the tar it's in the CVS server.
>
> I installed pear from the FreeBSD ports. It's the latest version. Just in case
> someone is using FreeBSD, what should the include path be for FreeBSD???
> FYI, I am using everything RC3 (horde/imp/turba).

The port install PEAR in $PREFIX/lib/php/ (by default,
$PREFIX=/usr/local), and it supersedes the original one from mod_php4
if you had installed mod_php4 from the ports.

Then horde is installed in $PREFIX/www/horde.
--
Th. Thomas.