[imp] Differences depending on logout button used

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 07:12:07 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Marcus I. Ryan <marcus@riboflavin.net> wrote:

> I am running IMP/HORDE/etc all latest CVS.  I use IMP for
> authentication.  When I log out from the IMP screen (looking at INBOX
> - haven't tried from other folders) using the application menu bar,
> and then log back in, I get sent immediately to IMP.  When I log out
> from the same place using the horde bar (bottom of the screen), then
> when I log back in later I'm taken to the Horde screen.

Yeah, I noticed this too.  I managed to get it to consistently go to the
Horde summary screen on login by changing imp/config/conf.php
$conf['user']['redirect_on_logout'] to point to Horde's login.php, and
making sure horde/config/registry.php $this->registry['auth']['logout'] is
commented out (or you get an infinite loop).

What I did was in haste and without much understanding :-) so I'm not sure
it's the "right" way to go about it.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde