[imp] Custom Options

Barry Flanagan barryf-imp@digiserve.ie
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 13:51:59 +0000

On Friday 14 December 2001 12:29, you wrote:
> > I was just going to sugget that. We have  used the above to hook in a
>
> backend
>
> > (procmail based) filtering system to replace the IMP default one, making
> > a frameset that includes the upper menu items in one frame and our own
> > filtering system (using the IMP CSS) in the bottom frame.
> >
> > Works a treat.
> >
> > -Barry Flanagan
>
> With... "procmail based filtering system"... do you refer to a php based UI
> for procmail..??
>
> If yes, is this opensource..??

It is still in development. It's not actually php-based, but perl/cgi, mainly
because the programmer writing it is more familiar with perl. Will likely
port it to PHP at some point.

It is not yet in good enough (i.e. documented) shape to share, but once it is
I will happily make it available.

--

-Barry Flanagan