[imp] Login problem

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:12:21 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Thomas Jalsovsky <admin@postel.sk> wrote:

> and I'm now trying to start IMP3rc3. I
> compiled apache with needed things, upgraded PEAR. If I go to the IMP page
> (I have alias for horde and imp directories)

Not sure what you mean by that last (alias) part.

> I see only:
> Please login:
> Login:
> Password:
>
> Of course it is not working, I can give real login/passwd pairs, it
> doesn't log me in.

Are you trying to log in to horde/login.php or horde/imp/login.php?

Did you uncomment the lines at the top of horde/config/registry.php so
that Horde uses IMP authentication?

Have you checked your IMAP server logs to make sure it's actually trying
to connect?

> p.s.: RedHat 7.2/linux-2.2.14/apache-1.3.22

PHP?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde