[imp] Incomplete Reply Messages - is it just me or it's a bug?

kwong@nova.edu kwong@nova.edu
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 18:04:19 -0500

> Quoting James Kwong <kwong@nova.edu>:
>
> > I received the following message from perl.com the other day and
> > I tried to forward it to a friend of mine.  The recipient received an
> > incomplete message that was cut in the middle.  And I noticed this
> > was not the only message that sent the recipient an incomplete message.
>
> I've seen similar things. So far, it seems like it's a PHP problem, since the
>
> text is mangled before IMP ever starts doing anything to it. I'll investigate
>
> further. Is everyone who's seeing this using a recent PHP?
>
> -chuck

Chuck,

Yes, you are right.
I downgraded PHP from 4.2.0-cvs to 4.1.0 and the problem seemed to be resolved.
Thanks for the all the tips and hints as where to look for things to workaround
this problem.

I got the following IMP combination all working except one minor csv import
problem with kronolith as all date showed up as 1969-12-31.  Other than that,
our site is going to introduce IMP for the whole university to use.  This is
going to be great.

Horde: 3.0
IMP: 4.0
Turba: 2.0