filters question

Lisa Soto lisa@sid.comtechnetworks.com
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 01:02:06 -0500

Hello,

I've set my preferences to apply my filters on login.

If I log in from a fresh browser, it doesnt' filter the mail on the first
login.

If I logout, and then back in, it'll move the mail to the folder that I
specify. I think that this even works if I close out the browser, and log back
in with a new window.

Is there some way to change this behavior to filter the mail on the first
login, before I've seen the messages (not even read them; just see that they
come in) so that there will be 'new' mail in the appropriate folders?

FreeBSD 4.3, Apache 1.3, PHP 4.1.0 (but it did it with 4.0.6, too), MySQL
backend for prefs, Horde/IMPRC3.

Thanks,

-- Lisa