php -- c-client problem

Darius Matuliauskas darius@lnk.lt
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:26:06 +0200

Hi there,

	It's not quite an IMP issue, but maybe someone has run into it.

	apache-1.3.22, php-4.1 as DSO, HEAD of horde/imp, latest c-client and other
packages. qmail w/mailbox format, uw-imapd. The machine is Linux Redhat.

	Everything compiles fine, but when logged on to the imap server via PHP
(using IMP or plain PHP imap_* functions), PHP output does not show any
messages in all folders even though they are not empty. You may however get
a list of folders without problems. Connecting with other mailers or even
imp 2.2.7 on older apache/php install works just fine. I guess that's php
<-> c-client that's broken but while it compiles alright it's quite
difficult to debug it.

Thanks,
	Darius

P.S. I submitted Lithuanian locale update a while ago, did anyone commit it?