[imp] IMP cookbook?

Tim Winders twinders@SPC.cc.tx.us
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:53:24 -0600 (CST)

Yes, that did it!  I don't remember doing that with horde-1.2 and I don't
see that in the horde install, but, at least imp is working now.

Thanks!

=== Tim

Oh, I found out why php-4.1.0 "broke" my imp install while 4.0.6 was
working.  It had nothing to do with 4.1.0, but rather with a typo on the
configure line when I configured 4.1.0.  I typed "--with-map" instead of
"--with-imap" so I didn't have imap functionality in my initial install.
Thus, imp dind't work any longer.  Doh!

Oh, well.  imp 3.0 is running and that's what matters!