Strange issue with IMP 3.0 RC3

FreeBSD user freebsd@XtremeDev.com
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:03:06 -0700 (MST)

Still haven't figured out why I'm getting the following error with some
mail boxes:

Dec 17 02:28:10 msgsrv httpd: IMAP toolkit crash: Bad msgno 5 in mail_elt,
nmsgs = 4
Dec 17 02:28:10 msgsrv /kernel: pid 362 (httpd), uid 80: exited on signal
6

But now, I'm running into another strange problem. It seems IMP will say I
have 7 emails, whether or not I do indeed have 7 emails. Even if the
mailbox is empty, it'll say there's 7 in there. But if there's more than
7, it will only show the first 7 emails. I have no idea where to even
start with this. Anyone have any clues on how to debug this?