I've had it up to here.

Chuck Cochems zaphod@tdl.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:05:49 -0800

IMP works fine until someone enters an icorrect password.

I am using IMP 2.2.7 and horde 1.2.7, and am using php 4.0.6, which
already has the pach described for 4.0.4pre1

Whenever I enter an incorrect password, I get a ton of constant already
defined errors.

I'm using SHM instead of a database, same as I set up the old server.
Using a correct password works fine, but an incorrect password freezes
IMP but leaves the rest of PHP alone, and causes the errors to get spit
out.  ALso, the phplib test fails to run. What gives?!?!?!?!