[imp] "Sendmail" on Windowss.

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 02:56:39 +0000

The way i do this under windows is i use smtp instead of send mail. so my
settings from config/horde.php is:

/**
 ** Mailer
 **/

// What method should we use for sending mail? Valid options are
// currently 'sendmail' and 'smtp'.
$conf['mailer']['type'] = 'smtp';

// An array holding any parameters that the Mail object will need to
// function correctly. For sendmail, this is mainly the sendmail_path
// option; SMTP requires at least a server and a port (if
// nonstandard).
$conf['mailer']['params'] = array(
    'server'    => '10.0.0.3'
    );

for the server address you hsould be able to put the address of the exchange
server..

Hope this helps you...
Mike