[imp] user=??? host=UNKNOWN

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 06:06:30 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Thomas Jalsovsky <admin@postel.sk> wrote:

> so I downgraded imap and imap-devel packages to the original (from
> RH7.2)  imap-2000c-15.i386.rpm (and same verison for devel) and rook
> the miracle:  ir does work :)
>
> ps.: if somebody knows how can I run the system with the newer imap,
> please let me know.

Are you compiling your own PHP?  If so, now that you recompiled PHP with
the IMAP c-client 2000c, you might find that you can put the IMAP RPMs
(server) back to 2001a.  (Once the PHP IMAP extension is compiled with the
2000c c-client in it, libc-client.a can go back to 2001a and it won't
disturb PHP.)

Let us know what you find out; it would be a useful data point.  Thanks!

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde