[imp] I've had it up to here.

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 07:42:22 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, Chuck Cochems <zaphod@tdl.com> wrote:

> root@bootp:~# uname -a
> Linux bootp 2.4.16 #1 SMP Sat Dec 1 16:15:00 PST 2001 i686 unknown

Wow, when you say fairly recent you mean it.  :-)  I don't have any
machines with a kernel rev. that recent so I can't replicate what you're
seeing.

Well, I'm afraid I'm out of ideas for what this might be.  The only thing
I can think of, if it's an option, is to (just for testing) switch from
shm to MySQL or PostgreSQL for PHPLIB session storage, and see if the
problem goes away.  At least that would narrow it down to shm and you
would know that much.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde