[imp] Filtering capabilities for IMP ...

Rémi Cohen-Scali Remi@Cohen-Scali.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 16:09:14 +0100

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

>Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:
>
>>It would be easier for us if you could provide patches.
>>

>Also, FYI, this won't be merged until after 3.0 is released - if the changes
>are accepted, they'll be in 3.1.
>
>-chuck
>
>--
>Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
>"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the
>arms of silence. All we ever have is here, now." - Ursula K. Le Guin

Yes of course. I'am perfectly aware of that.
These changes will never be mature enough to for inclusion in a ready to
release product.
They really touch all the filtering code ... by extending it I hope :-)
Remember, this is just a preview.. many bugs, cleanup & design issues
are still to be addressed

--
                                                          -o)
                   Remi Cohen-Scali                       /\\