[imp] Empty inbox (NOT a c-client problem :-) )

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 05:47:49 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 22 Dec 2001, Stefan Schleifer <gnut@odn.de> wrote:

> i have configured horde, imp, nag, kronolith and everything works fine
> (mail sending, reading, moving and so on)

Which versions of Horde/IMP/Nag/Kronolith?  Do you have Horde configured
to use IMP for authentication?  Do you have "guests = false" for all the
apps?  (My answers are HEAD, yes, and yes, respectively; just trying to
eliminate configuration differences.)

> EXCPEPT when proceeding as follows:
>
> - Going to my server-root, horde login screen appears and the menu bar in
> the lower frame
> - clicking on "tasks" on lower menu bar
> - logging in
> - going to "mail" via lower menu bar
>
> Then the inbox is empty.

I can't reproduce this either; I'm using Mozilla/Linux at the moment but I
wouldn't think that would matter.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde