[imp] Warning: Mailbox is empty (errflg=1) in Unkown on line 0

Jimmy Myrick jmyrick@tiger1.tiger.org
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 15:47:21 -0600 (CST)

> > Grabbed RC3 and am testing it for deployment.  All works well when using
> > IMAP.  However, the following message appears below the inbox listing when
> > a user's mailbox is empty using POP3:
> >
> > Warning: Mailbox is empty (errflg=1) in Unknown on line 0
>
> I can't reproduce this, so I'm a bit lost...
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>

Well, I grew tired of trying different combos, so I just chalked it up to
a learning experience.  Don't know what I did wrong exactly.

After the complete removal and fresh install of everything (except os),
all is well right now.  I have not tied anything back in yet, just running
fresh out of the box.

I will keep a close eye and document as I add/change config.  If it
appears again, I'll post here.

Thanks.

-----
Jimmy Myrick, jmyrick@tiger1.tiger.org