error accessing cyrus server

Aaron Solochek aarons@aberrant.org
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 16:40:41 -0500

Using imp 3.0RC4, I get the following errors when I attempt to login to
my cyrus server:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 42 bytes) in /usr/share/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 172

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 32 bytes) in /usr/share/pear/PEAR.php on line 505

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 64 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

This server does contain many, many folders -- could that be the
problem?  Is there a memory limit I can adjust somewhere?

Thanks.

-Aaron

p.s. Upgrading to RC4 from RC3 fixed my lack of a login screen problem.