[imp] error accessing cyrus server

Aaron Solochek aarons@aberrant.org
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 17:17:28 -0500

Cool, that worked for fixing those errors -- but now to the heart of the
problem.

This server has the typical INBOX and INBOX.foo folders that one cares
about, but additionally it has usenet on it.  So, its taking forever
(and lots of memory) getting this folder list.  How can I tell it to
just get the INBOX stuff?  I thought that's what the namespace was for,
but it isn't working.

$servers['cyrus'] = array(
     'name' => 'cmu.edu (cyrus)',
     'server' => 'cyrus.andrew.cmu.edu',
     'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',
     'port' => 993,
     'folders' => '',
     'namespace' => 'INBOX.',
     'maildomain' => 'andrew.cmu.edu',