smtp settings wont take?

DEREK STARK DEREK.STARK@menasha.com
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 10:07:46 -0600

I seem to have a wierd one for you guys. I'm using Horde CVS (from early last week) and for some reason, imp *refuses* to attempt to send outgoing email to anything but localhost:25. I have 'smtphost' defined in imp/config/servers.php, and $conf['mailer']['type'] = 'smtp';

I have searched through the horde source code (go egrep!) looking for any mention of localhost AT ALL, and none of them seem like they'd be the culprit. Here's the offending chunk of log file, even though I realize its mostly useless:

Dec 26 09:58:15 horde [error] [imp] unable to connect to smtp server localhost:25 [on line 785 of "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/compose.php"]

 I know enough php to at least know what I'm looking at. Is there some place, maybe in PEAR that my 'smtphost' is getting overwritten?

Many thanks,
Derek Stark