[imp] Warning: Mailbox is empty (errflg=1) in Unkown on line 0

Jimmy Myrick jmyrick@tiger1.tiger.org
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 11:28:35 -0600 (CST)

The problem has appeared again.  So I moved to another FreeBSD box
that is currently running IMP 2 without any problems.

Upgraded PHP from 4.0.6 to 4.1.0
Problem appears in IMP 2 and IMP 3 RC4
Downgraded back to PHP 4.0.6
Problem is gone
Did this again to be sure - same results.

Any ideas or anyone else running into same problem?  I'm starting to think
I'm doing something wrong in the PHP setup, but everything works fine
except for this warning message.

Thanks.

-----