[imp] IMP 2.2 -> 3.0 questions

Helen Zommer helen@cc.huji.ac.il
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 14:31:08 +0200

On Wed, 26 Dec 2001, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Helen Zommer <helen@cc.huji.ac.il>:
>
> > 2)if it's possible to get back the "Save As" function of the message view -
> > it existed in 2.2 and enabled saving the message with the file name derived
> > from the subject.
>
> You can get the message source and save that.
>
> -chuck

Uh, sorry, no - it gets saved under the name "Message_Source" and I need
the name derived from the subject (like, "News_Bulletin_1") like it was in
IMP 2*. In any case, it would be impossible to explain to the users...
I'd really appreciate it if the "Save as" function will be back in one of
the future versions !