[imp] folder subscriptions

Aaron Solochek aarons@aberrant.org
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 00:40:49 -0500

No, I haven't verified the preference is working, but I assume that it is.

I have "INBOX." for both my namespace, and folders, if that makes a
difference.

It actually doesn't work at all (with or without imap subscriptions).  I
  think it was working, but now no matter what settings I use can't get
to the folders screen on this server.  It works fine on a smaller server
with no shared folders.

-Aaron