[imp] Selection indecies in main menu off by one

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:35:32 -0600

Okay...YET ANOTHER STEP!  I have now recreated the entire environment
on a new server several times and finally, tediously changing the
options on the server (keeping cookies disabled and deleted on the
client) have narrowed it down to only happening when I set:
$conf['compress_pages'] = false;
in /usr/local/src/horde/config/horde.php.

Originally I left that at the default, but when I was playing with
Kronolith and other applications I had problems on certain pages, so I
set it to false and things started working.  I've been changing to
false ever since as a matter of (documented) habit.

Maybe THAT can help you figure out what's going wrong
where...hopefully it will at least allow you to recreate it...I hope....

As a side note, I am now running IMP RELENG_3 and Horde RELENG_2
instead of HEAD.

--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it