[imp] Patch to open messages in separate window

SLam slam@m80.dhs.org
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 18:19:37 -0500

I ran 'patch imp.diff' in the /horde directory and nothing happened. It would
just stay there.

[root@m80 horde]# patch imp.diff

Quoting Derek Becker <dbecker@cpicorp.com>:

 Well, I made the diff with "diff -r -C2" so I think you can just run
 "patch imp.diff" in the horde directory (or whichever directory is imp/'s
 parent). I checked out the latest rev in CVS to make the patch against,
 but I think it should work against RC4. It didn't look like much had been
 changed in the relevant files before I made my changes. It would probably
 be a good idea to specify the "-b" (backup) flag when you patch in order
 to keep from nuking working files.

 Derek