[imp] folder subscriptions

Aaron Solochek aarons@aberrant.org
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 03:05:40 -0500

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Aaron Solochek <aarons@aberrant.org>:
>

>>No, I haven't verified the preference is working, but I assume that it is.
>>

> You should verify that assumption.

How exactly can I tell what function is being called?  You said
something about looking at Folders.php directly, which I did.  As I'm
sure you already know, which function it calls depends on whether or not
a perticular variable is set, which I also don't know how to manually
check.  My first idea would be to write a little php "test this
variable" script, but my knowledge of php is only what I've gathered
setting this up, which is very minimal.

>>I have "INBOX." for both my namespace, and folders, if that makes a
>>difference.
>>

> That's incorrect. You should only have it for one or the other.

Ok, I fixed this.  Namespace is now set to nothing.

-Aaron