Adressbook problem in 3.0 RC4_1

John Ilagan sjohni@speakeasy.org
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 02:03:43 -0600

I just loaded horde 2.0 and IMP 3.0, very cool

Problem is I'm getting this error when trying to access the address book
under options (I'm using postgres, and ran all the appropriate scripts in
the /horde/scripts directory)

The errors on screen are:

  Warning: First argument to array_keys() should be an array in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 20

  Warning: Argument #1 to array_diff() is not an array in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 20

  Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 20

  Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 59

  Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 59

  Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 59

  Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 59

  Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 59

  Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 59

  Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 59

Is this a database creation issue?  I've tested most of the other sections
under "options" menu and things work/save fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Regards,

John Ilagan