[imp] Horde/IMP/Turba RC4

daniel huhardeaux daniel.huhardeaux@tootai.com
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 12:27:44 +0100

Brent J. Nordquist wrote:

>Horde 2.0 Release Candidate 4 (RC4), IMP 3.0 RC4, and Turba 1.0 RC4 are
>now available.  Please note the new installation documentation in the
>docs/INSTALL file for all three; we would especially appreciate feedback
>from people trying to install using this documentation.

Hi all,

I just finish installing horde 2.0RC4 with IMP3.0RC4 on a RH7.1 It just
work fine. Documentation is ok and as previously mentioned on this list,
rpm packages that I could'nt find on horde.org (mm & libxml) was taken
from rpmfind/PLD team.

I have a previously horde 1.2/imp2.2 installed in production on another
computer and remember that installation was not so easy and clearly
explained. There is just one point that I would like to mention: why you
don't put in config directory an origin sub directory with .distr config
files and a production copy of them in config directory?

Thanks to all team for this great tool. Wish a happy new year to everybody.

--
:  ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ __  daniel.huhardeaux@tootai.com
: /_____// __  // __  //_____// __  // / phone.: +48 32 768 3333/121