hide language select on login page (patch)

Michael Redinger Michael.Redinger@uibk.ac.at
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 20:19:59 +0100 (CET)

DQovLyBJZiB0cnVlLCBkb24ndCBzaG93IHRoZSBsYW5ndWFnZSBzZWxlY3Rp
b24gb24gdGhlIGxvZ2luIHNjcmVlbg0KJGNvbmZbJ21lbnUnXVsnaGlkZV9s
b2dpbmxhbmd1YWdlJ10gPSB0cnVlOw0KDQo=
MTQ4YzE0OA0KPCA8P3BocCBpZiAoISRwcmVmcy0+aXNMb2NrZWQoJ2xhbmd1
YWdlJykpOiA/Pg0KLS0tDQo+IDw/cGhwIGlmICghJHByZWZzLT5pc0xvY2tl
ZCgnbGFuZ3VhZ2UnKSAmJiAhJGNvbmZbJ21lbnUnXVsnaGlkZV9sb2dpbmxh
bmd1YWdlJ10pOiA/Pg0K
MTkyYzE5Mg0KPCBpZiAoISRwcmVmcy0+aXNMb2NrZWQoJ2xhbmd1YWdlJykp
IHsNCi0tLQ0KPiBpZiAoISRwcmVmcy0+aXNMb2NrZWQoJ2xhbmd1YWdlJykg
JiYgISRjb25mWydtZW51J11bJ2hpZGVfbG9naW5sYW5ndWFnZSddKSB7DQo=