[imp] Exapnding Names in IMP3 with Turba

Christopher Lee complexity@bigfoot.com
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 14:53:22 -0500

Michael,

That was one of my first guesses (base on the entries in the MySQL DB), but
that didn't work for me...   Any ideas??

Christopher Lee
PGP Fingerprint: 15C1 65D0 E051 C64D 5246  89FC 5AE3 DE2C 8F1E 89A7
Personal Web Page: http://complexity.webhop.net