[imp] folder subscriptions

Aaron Solochek aarons@aberrant.org
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 15:07:46 -0500

This is just too damn weird for me.  I cleared away my imp directory
(moved it to /usr/share/horde/imp.bak) and then moved the freshly
untarred one over.  I thne copied my config stuff over, and the two
template files with the modified window sizes, and now everything works
again.  I guess I have a procedure for getting stuff to work when it
breaks again.

But what files in the horde/imp/ path are dynamic?

-Aaron