[imp] horde 2 / imp 3 - disabling maintenance

Liam Hoekenga liamr@umich.edu
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 15:43:51 -0500 (EST)

>> is there a setting to disable the monthly maintenance completely,
>> or to turn it off by default (so users have to enable it themselves if
>> they want it?)
>
> Just set the value to zero for all of the maintenance properties
> in config/prefs.php.
>
>--
>Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)
>http://www.csh.rit.edu/~jon/  :  Computer Science House Member

Actually... that doesn't seem to do what I want.  What I'm actually trying
to accomplish is preventing the display of the maintenance screen.  IMP
seems to display the "IMP Maintenance Operations - Confirmation" screen
upon everyone's initial login.  If they don't have a prefs entry in the
database, they get shown this screen.  We don't want to show them the

screen unless they go into their prefs and enable monthly maintenance.

Is it possible to disable this?

Liam