Mozilla 0.9.7 Problems with IMP 3.0 Final

Jeff Gilchrist jeff@gilchrist.ca
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:56:57 -0500 (EST)

I just upgraded my system from Horde/IMP/Turba RC4 to Final on my Linux
2.4.17 system running Apache 1.3.22 with PHP 4.1.1, MySQL 3.23.47.

When using IE on Windows or the Mac everything works fine, but if I use
Mozilla 0.9.7 on Linux I am having major problems in the Message
Composition window.

If I enter a name in the To field and then click on Expand Names, it just
erases what I entered in the To field.  If I enter any part of a message
and click on Check Spelling it erases the body of the message without
getting to the spell checking screen.  If I click on the Send button, it
doesn't do anything and just sits there.

If I do a reply on a message and it includes the quoted > test from the
spell check it just deletes the new text I enter and leaves the quoted
text.

Has this been reported before?  I don't think I ever checked Mozilla with
RC4 so I'm not sure if it behaved that way or not.  Is anyone using
Mozilla able to get this to work?

Jeff.