[imp] IMPMP (IMP Multi Panel) .

Rémi Cohen-Scali Remi@Cohen-Scali.com
Sun, 06 Jan 2002 02:59:16 +0100

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
Great !

Your patch is really convinient for a big mailbox tree (this is my case).
Will this patch be applied on the CVS head later ?Or it will always be
available as a patch ? Why ?

--
                                                          -o)
                   Remi Cohen-Scali                       /\\

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature