Horde 2 with IMP 3

Linuxgott linuxgott@gmx.net
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:04:15 +0100

Hi,=20
I have installed the Horde software with imp 3 on my
Apache Web Server today, to have a Mail-Interface
for my Cyrus Imap-Server which is running on the
same machine.
I am running the Apache 1.3.20 with the latest
Pear - PHP Version under SuSE Linux 7.3.
If I try to access to Horde from a Linux machine
I don=B4t have any problems, I can manage my mails
and everything just works fine.=20
But when I try to get access to the IMP by=20
the Internet Explorer under Windows I always
get after succesfully authorication that the page
cannot be displayed :( What did I do wrong?=20
Can anyone please help me? The test.php says
that everything is all right ...

Thx!