horde login

Aaron Solochek aarons@aberrant.org
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 06:43:19 -0500

I'm using imp (3.0) login for the horde login.  My current setup doesn't
use the horde page at all, but now I want to add turba into the mix.
There are two ways I can see doing this and maintaining the sort of
interface I like, but I'm not sure if either are possible.

The preferred method would simply be having turba "integrated" into imp.
  Ideally, an addressbook icon in the top icon bar.

The other method would be using the standard horde framework (ie, the
iconbar on the bottom, rather than having the webmail link directly
pointing to horde/imp).  The problem I have with this is that once you
login, you're staring at a white page until you click on either the
webmail or address book icons.  If I could have it automatically load
imp upon login into horde, I think that would solve that problem.  I
thought I saw some option for doing this, but now nothing seems apparent.

Are either of these possible, and if they are, and they're relatively
trivial, could someone explain how to do it?

Thanks.

-Aaron