horde/imp with web.de freemail

Tristan Koch tr.koch@web.de
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 18:25:30 +0100

Hi,

I have installed horde and imp, after some work, it runs locally like the
demo version, so I assume everything is setuped normally.
The problem is, also the demo version is not working right. Althoug there
is a line which tells me how many message are displayed (which is right),
there are no messages! The Inbox is empty, no messages are listed.

from servers.php:

$servers['imap'] = array(
      'name' = 'web.de',
      'server' = 'imap.web.de',
      'protocol' = 'imap',
      'port' = 143,
      'folders' = '',
      'namespace' = 'INBOX',
      'maildomain' = 'web.de',
      'smtphost' = 'smtp.web.de',
      'realm' = 'web.de',
      'preferred' = ''
);

I also tried as folder /mail, with this config I can=B4t even see imap=20
directories, such as sent or trash.

btw, how to see why mail sending do fail? There is a note shown, that mail
send has failed, but I cant find out more. How to do that? (if possible,
from gui)

Thanks very much,

Tristan