Tweaking IMP configuration

Jeff Graves jeff@image-src.com
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:29:03 -0500

A couple of things I'd like (and haven't been able to figure out how) to
do and was wondering if it was possible or if anyone has implemented it
already:

I'd like to disable the "Folder Prefix" option when logging onto to
horde. Couldn't find a way to lock and hide the option.

I'd like add a user setting to automatically hop into one's INBOX after
logging on (instead of screen that displays folders with number of new
messages, which by the way, only displays INBOX).

I'd like to be able to access an addressbook from the compose window.
(i.e. an icon, or click the TO/CC/BCC link) A local mysql addressbook is
selected in user preferences, but I can't get to it from compose window
(maybe I'm missing a $conf setting).

I'd like to be able to automatically refresh the parent frame after
logging in (so that the administration icon appears in the lower
menubar)

I'd like to be able to rearrange the order of icons at the top menubar
(in IMP and other apps).

This one may be better suited on the turba list but...I'd like to add a
"List" page to the turba Addressbook so that you can view a list of your
contacts like messages in IMP. (I think this one may be very
complicated).

If anyone has done these things or knows how to go about making these
changes, I'd apprieciate it.

Thanks,

Jeff Graves
Customer Support Engineer