[imp] Undefined index

Chris Fischer chrisf@nwlink.com
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:44:48 -0800

Hi,

I have nearly the same error doing the exact same thing:

Warning: Undefined index: imp in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Registry.php on
line 626

Warning: Undefined index: imp in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Registry.php on
line 626

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/horde/lib/Registry.php:626) in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/index.php on line 27

TIA for any help/pointers.  :-)

Regards,

Chris