mime_drivers doesn't work?

Roman Serbski libser@manas.kg
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 18:10:03 +0500

Hi list

I have small problem with attachments type icons (Horde 2.0, IMP 3.0).
In fact I noticed this behavior in my installation, but I also tried to
reproduce it under demo.horde.org - same results.
When I receive a letter with Word doc attachment - IMP shows text.gif icon.
Here is small screenshot, that was made under *demo.horde.org* :
http://linux.manas.kg/img/mime_drivers.jpg

I suppose it should be msword.gif? wvHtml part in
horde/config/mime_drivers.php is OK and uncommented.
After looking at horde/imp/config/mime_drivers.php I noticed that there
are only two drivers: 'text' and 'html'. If I add 'msword' driver here
and copy msword.gif to horde/imp/graphics/mime everything works OK. But
from the other side - all graphic attachments have correct attachment
icons - so looks like horde/config/mime_drivers.php works correct.

Am I missed something in configuration or it is normal behavior since I
use imp for user authentication?

Thank you.
Roman

--
"Jer ono sve sto znas o meni to je samo stara prica - ja sam jedan od
mladica koje vidjas svaki dan" - Arsen Dedic