imap php4 libphp4 problems

Sage McGirk sagem@cricket.mindcrime.net
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:53:53 -0500 (EST)

php with the flag --with-imap is causing great problems for me.
apache_1.3.22
mod_ssl-2.8.5-1.3.22
imap-2001a for the c-client
courier-imap
horde-2.0
imp-3.0
php-4.1.1

php4 compiles just fine with --with-imap-ssl on its own.  But with IMP,
uw-imap c-client is required.

I have yet to find a way to make this all work together

mirage# /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl startssl
Syntax error on line 210 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so into
server: /usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so: Undefined symbol
"ssl_onceonlyinit"
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started

I have tried reinstalling everything, but as long as i need to use
c-client my installation will not work.

please help

thanks

sage