[imp] imap php4 libphp4 problems

Aaron Solochek aarons@aberrant.org
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 15:23:01 -0500

what is apache complaining about?  just segfaulting?  I ended up
building my own c-client, then building php against that.  I had to
continuously check to make sure that annoying ssl_onceonlyinit symbol
was there, but eventually I got through it.  I can probably be more
helpful once I jog my memory on what I did.  I also might be able to
give you my libs and modules if we're running similar enough systems.
I'm running linux (debian testing) on x86, with apache 1.3.22

-Aaron