[imp] Mysql database setup for Horde 2.0

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:06:47 -0500

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 07:30:01PM -0800, Chris Fischer (chrisf@nwlink.com) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was going through the README in /var/www/html/horde/scripts/db for seting
> up Mysql with Horde 2.0. Everything goes OK until the last two steps:
>
> mysql --user=horde --password=horde horde < auth.sql
>
> returns the following error:
>
> ERROR 1050 at line 3: Table 'horde_users' already exists
>
> Well...yeah...because the table was created in Step 1:
>
> mysql --user=root --password=****** < mysql_create.sql
>
> Where did I make a wrong turn?

You didn't; it's just a plain old error in the documentation.
(Previously, the contents of auth.sql and friends weren't in
mysql_create.sql.) Fixed in CVS momentarily, thanks.

  -Rich

--
 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada    |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!