Blank Page SOLUTION - WAS Re: [imp] Re: your imp problem - blank page for test.php

Henry Blackman h.blackman@chester.ac.uk
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 14:57:08 -0000

Thanks Joe, but I've solved it.  At least here...

My problem was that there were no errors and therefore no clues to a
solution, so I found that if I changed line 11 in test.php from:

@session_start();

to:

session_start();

errors resulted.  It turns out that my php.ini file has the session handler
to "user" but with no session handler defined in the script (of course)!!
So I changed it to session handler to "file" and the error went away and hey
presto it worked.

Anyone else that has this problem I'd recommend taking the @ out so errors
are shown and you can diagnose.

Cheers,