[imp] Pb with IMP 3.0 / Horde 2.0

Nicolas JOUANIN n.jouanin@regie-france.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 17:29:28 +0100

I don't know if it's due to the cookie option, but that's right, it seems to
be something strange ....

For example, when having 2 mails in INBOX , if I go to Select->All , only
the second message get checked.
When I only have one mail in the INBOX, Select->All doea actually select
nothing .....

Another question : When I log for the first time, horde asks me for
maintenance tasks. Is there a way to disable it ?

Another problem .
I use a horde_prefs table in a postgres database to store user preferences.
After the first login, things seems ok, the table is correcly filled.
But further logins, I get an error message from postgres log file:
"jan  9 17:04:28 onyx logger: ERROR:  Cannot insert a duplicate key into
unique index horde_prefs_pkey"
(but nothing in php log file or Apache log)

Does any one knows about that ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marcus I. Ryan" <marcus@riboflavin.net>
To: <imp@lists.horde.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [imp] Pb with IMP 3.0 / Horde 2.0

Date: Wed,  9 Jan 2002 12:09:01 -0500
From: David <david-implist@mirmillo.com>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Folder created but not displayed

I am using Horde 2.0 with IMP 3.0 on a Red Hat Linux 7.2 using Courier IMAP and
QMail.  I cannot get the folders options to work.  It does create the folders
in the directory but they will not display in IMP.  I have allow_folder=true
and show_dotfiles=true. What am I missing.  Any help is appreciated.