language issues

Saint Roch Tree (tm) subs@saintrochtree.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 00:56:33 +0200

Hello all,

Now Horde and Imp run just fine excepted a language issue.

All my users are French speaking and we set the preference for that
language.

Sometime, during the same session, the language selection seems to
be lost and Imp switchs to English without any visible reason.
Sometime it swtichs again to French or it switchs from one language to
the other during the same session.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

On Wed, 2002-01-09 at 20:56, Saint Roch Tree (tm) wrote:
> Sometime, during the same session, the language selection seems to
> be lost and Imp switchs to English without any visible reason.
> Sometime it swtichs again to French or it switchs from one language to
> the other during the same session.

Here we are with this problem too. All configs are set to pt_BR and
sometimes the language is reset to en_US without apparent reason and in
the same session.

--
Antonio Dias